Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Blog neophyte

Today, I finished designing my posters for the International Association for Dental Research (IADR). It was really exhausting trying to doll up a scientific presentation so that it would appear interesting and informative at the same time. I tried to switch from one design to another, starting with the most academic ones (all the stressful earth colors), until I ended up choosing the light, perky, "springish" colors to at least diminish the stress that my topic (genetics...ummphhh!) would give to the readers. I needed to revitalize my worn-out and lethargic senses so I surfed the net for some "refreshing ideas" (euphemism for gossip? hahahaha!) and I stumbled over this article in the Philippine Daily Inquirer about blogging. Hmmmmm.... I found it interesting so before I knew it, I was initiating myself into the world of blogging! Well, this is just an experiment (something I do everyday), and the results will tell if this will push through until God knows when. To all my friends and my family, I hope I could connect with you through this no borders, no frontiers way of reaching out - blogging. So everybody, "Retsu Burogu!" (Let's blog in Japanese! hahahaha!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home