Thursday, June 23, 2005

Another achievement in the family.

I browsed the news late last night and I was delighted to see my youngest sister's name in the list of new nurses. She is the youngest in the brood of four, and with her passing the licensure exam, we are all professionals now . A dentist, two CPA's and a nurse. We surely have the reason to rejoice, celebrate and to endlessly praise and thank God for the overflowing blessings all these years. I hope that I am not being boastful here, but I think that after more than 30 years of toiling hard for our future, I have the slightest right to be proud of my parents and my family as a whole.

Congratulations palangga! Our baby in the family. I am so proud of you. It's not easy to be included in the 12,000 board passers out of the 26,000 exam takers, but you did it. Thank you for not failing our parents and for growing up with positive values and love for God, our family and all the people around you. Good luck to the life and career ahead of you. Don't get married yet, ha? Hehehe.. just kidding. She's single (as far as the tsismis is concerned).

2 Comments:

Blogger JUN FESTIN said...

good you are all professionals....am jealous

6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kuya! Congrats! I'm happy for you. See you in Niigata soon!
--Allister

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home