Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Pump up the bass!

If "Mondays always get you down", what about Tuesdays and Wednesdays and Thursdays? Tuesdays make you more down, Wednesdays drain you out, Thursdays perk you up a bit because tommorrow, thanks God it's Friday!

It's Tuesday today and my adrenalin just keeps pumping like crazy. Meetings here and there, deadlines to beat, new research protocols to make, presentation preparations..... Darn! when can I ever have a slow and laid-back weekday? Everybody has to work really hard for the money, and I do not have the luxury to complain. I am thankful that I get paid to study because I am sure, a lot of people are willing to take my place.

This morning, I was virtually imprisoned inside my office. Had a meeting with my prof about in-vitro experiments, then another meeting about our new scientific paper for peer-review. I had my bento (packed japanese style lunch) at around 1 pm then headed to the library to look for some books about biostatistics. Met Damian on my way back to the office. He was tame today, pestered by colds just like me. I was expecting him to wave from a distance and yell "DoNdON!!!!!!!" just like any warm and animated latino.

I had a very academic day. I am so tired now, my eyelids drooping, and my brain malfunctioning. I need a glass of milk! Until then, buh-bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home