Friday, September 16, 2005

Credit card fraud

I frantically called the bank last week to immediately terminate my credit card transactions because fraudulent purchases totaling to around USD500.00 were recorded on the online card statement. Thanks to Japanese technology, I could detect my credit card activity almost real-time, online.

It was certainly a Japanese language calisthenics for me trying to explain that I never purchased those items except if I had quantum power to exist in several continents at the same time. I am still waiting if the bank would credit the money back to my account. There are so many things that one could buy with 500 US dollars, including a round-trip airfare from Tokyo to Manila.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:04 PM  
Blogger SeƱor Enrique said...

Hi Dondon!

Mentioned this entry of yours in my post today.

Eric

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home