Saturday, October 29, 2005

It's autumn again!

Leaves are turning yellow, red, orange or purple. It's getting colder everyday. In the next seven months, I'll have to be wrapped in several layers of clothes again.

Today is sooooo rainy. I wanted to go outside to take pictures, but I didn't want my camera to get wet and besides, I'm such a lazy dog when it's cold, gloomy and stormy.

Tommorrow, it's still going to be rainy; but I have to get out of my crib, or else I'll go crazy! Hmmmm.. where am I gonna go? For sure, I'll try to take pictures and check-out some of the latest electronic gadgets.

Right now, I'm so sleepy. Goodnight!

2 Comments:

Blogger Allister said...

Hi Kuya, kamusta? :-)
Taglamig na naman ano. Stay healthy. Drink lots of liquids ;-)

7:35 PM  
Blogger Allister said...

By the way, you might want to you use the nifty word verification feature of Blogspot to minimize spam in your comments ;-)

http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=1203

have a great autumn (winter?) day ;-)

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home