Monday, March 07, 2005

Narita Airport

I arrived here one and a half hours before the boarding time, so I have all the time to chill out and check the duty free items. I bought two nigiri rolls for luch. I'm planning to pair them with cold green tea just like how wine goes with steak (I'm hungry!). But from where I am sitting now, I could smell the inviting aroma of brewed coffee from a nearby cafe so I'd probably take a sip of hot coffee with cream in between bites of salmon-filled nigiri.

I am a bit worried about my checked-in baggage because it's not locked due to security concerns and I have to pick it up in my first port of entry in the US then go through the check-in procedure all over again before boarding the next plane for my final destination in the east coast. This is a bit different from the usual flights that I have taken,but I undevstand the reason behind it.

I'm taking my lunch in a few then maybe doze off a bit before boarding.

May God bless our trip. I totally rest my safety in his arms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home