Tuesday, June 27, 2006

funny teenagers

I was a little awkward when I was a teenager. I lacked self-confidence, I was skinny and I sucked at clothes. I hated my body and my facial profile that I thought was like that of a horse. Looking back, however, I think that I had a happy childhood and teenage life. I was very well loved and protected by all the members of my large clan. It's natural for teenagers to undergo a phase that is ever dynamic. It's a physiological response to all those hormones pumping altogether at all-time highs.

I am amazed at how teens could really be so creative and funny these days. Maybe it's the amount of information they could get from endless sources that are so accessible anytime, anywhere. One of my all-time favorite home-made funny videos on the internet was created by a group of Asian-american teens. Their video is crude and amateurish, but their creativity and sense of humor are just outstanding. I laughed my heart out until the end of the video, so I thought of sharing it with you.

Here is the
link to the video by Eric Liang. Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Blogger SeƱor Enrique said...

Awesome, Dondon! Not only are you an exceptionally talented photographer, but a wonderful writer as well. You certainly possess the skills to become a fine photojournalist, even if only as a hobby in the beginning.

Anyway, I must once again feature one of your photographs and this time call attention to your blogsite. Ok?

Cheers!

Eric

10:28 AM  
Blogger dondon said...

Hello Eric! Thanks a lot for dropping by. Of course, I'd be honored if you featured one of photos again. Thanks for the compliment! Coming from you, I should really be overwhelmed.

Don

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home