Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Summer and graduation

Image hosted by TinyPic.com March and April usually equate with graduation and summer vacation in the Philippines. During these months, the sun is always shining which means that the mercury will constantly be on the 30 mark or above. People will rest, refresh and relax in beautiful, white sand beaches that stretch from one resort to another, forming miles of tropical, world-class paradise.

How I wish I could be there now to bask under the sun while sipping my favorite cocktail. I love to be in the beach, wade through the crystal blue water and watch as the setting sun overwhelms the western horizon with striking bright orange hue. Sometimes when I look at the sky, I try to form images with the clouds above. I see different faces and forms, from Santa Claus to a samurai sword. But here I am now, in a cold and gloomy city. Well, I do not feel that blue because spring has come and soon, cherry blossoms will appear and birds will be singing again.

I'd like to say congratulations to some beloved people who are graduating this April. My sister Jek (Nursing - MCU), my cousin Mckay (P.T. - UERM) and my sister-in-law Selca (Law - San Beda). My cousin Tintin is also graduating from HS (San Agustin) and going to college (UP) in June. Congratulations too to the elemetary graduates! Sean, J-Anne and Maj who is the class valedictorian. I am proud of you! Keep up the good work. I miss you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home